Buying a Property
"We are committed to delivering a service beyond your expectations"
At Aurora Conveyancing we would be thrilled to assist you in the purchase of your new home or investment property. Below is simply a brief outline of the services which would be included in our fixed fee. However, we are committed to delivering a service beyond your expectations, so please contact Aurora Conveyancing to discuss your particular requirements and find out how we can assist.
- Obtain a copy of the contract from the agent;
- Review the contract;
- Explain the contract and your obligations under it;
- Negotiate any amendments required;
- Assist you in obtaining relevant inspections on the property and discussing the outcomes with you;
- Arrange an exchange of contracts;
- Conduct authorities searches and review all replies;
- Review the mortgage documents and discuss with you;
- Prepare the transfer documents;
- Discuss stamp duty with you and arrange payment;
- Draft all settlement figures and make necessary arrangements;
- Attend settlement on your behalf; and
- Notifying relevant parties of settlement.
Throughout a transaction, we liaise with all parties on your behalf, including real estate agents, mortgage brokers, lending institutions and any other contributors as directed by you. This ensures that all involved have a single point of contact Aurora Conveyancing, are up to date and have all the information and documentation they require without you needing to get unnecessarily drawn into the process.