Selling a Property
"We are committed to delivering a service beyond your expectations"
At Aurora Conveyancing we would be thrilled to assist you in the sale of your home or investment property. Below is simply a brief outline of the services which would be included in our fixed fee. However, we are committed to delivering a service beyond your expectations, so please contact Aurora Conveyancing to discuss your particular requirements and find out how we can assist.
- Discuss requirements and necessary documents with you to ensure that you have meet your legal and disclosure obligations;
- Order the documents required in the contract for sale;
- Prepare the contract for sale and provide a copy to you and a copy to the appointed Real Estate Agent;
- We liaise with the agent regularly and provide you with updates as to the status of your sale;
- Once a buyer is found we issue an updated contract to their conveyancer;
- Review and advise you on any contract negotiations that the purchaser may require;
- Arrange exchange of contracts and discuss your obligations with you, such as vacating the property;
- Liaise with agent and confirm deposit holding;
- Notify your mortgagee of the sale and arrange a discharge of mortgage;
- Review and arrange the signing of the transfer by you;
- Review and liaise with you regarding the settlement funds and distribution of money;
- Arrange settlement with all parties;
- Attend settlement on your behalf; and
- Notify all parties that settlement has taken place.
Throughout a transaction, we liaise with all parties on your behalf, including real estate agents, mortgage brokers, lending institutions and any other contributors as directed by you. This ensures that all involved have a single point of contact Aurora Conveyancing, are up to date and have all the information and documentation they require without you needing to get unnecessarily drawn into the process.