"Professionalism and reliability are paramount to what we do"
All we have ever done is property and we love what we do!
Aurora Conveyancing offers extensive experience in a wide range of property transactions, encompassing the purchase and sale of:
- Residential property;
- Off the plan;
- House and land packages; and
- Commercial property.
This is in addition to a wide range of associated services, including transfers between family members, refinancing matters and change of name, amongst many others. We have experience in Torrens title, strata title, community title, qualified and limited title and old system title.
We understand that sometimes there is urgency when buying and selling real estate, for this reason we assure you that contracts can be prepared or reviewed within 24 hours if required.
Aurora Conveyancing is able to stamp your purchase and refinance documents. We have been issued the stamps by the Office of State Revenue and for a small fee we are able to do it in our office. This saves you time and money.
Subject to Bond Criteria, Aurora Conveyancing can self-issue Royal & SunAlliance Deposit Bonds on the spot.
- Unconditional loan approval, from an approved lender (valuation is the only allowable condition);
- Settlement to occur within 26 weeks;
- A copy of the signed and dated Contract for Sale;
- The maximum amount of the Deposit Bond is up to 10% of the purchase price;
- The appropriate application form to be completed and executed by all purchasers and the relevant fee paid
Royal & SunAlliance charge a fee of 1.2% of the Bond amount.
Call our office today on 02 8853 7845 or click here to email us for a tailored solution to your property transaction needs.